For 2023, we are operating as follows:
We buy Tuesday – Saturday, with the exception of the last 7 days of each month. We do not buy on Sundays and Mondays (please no drop-offs on Sunday/Monday and the final 7 days of the month; this will be our regular catch-up time). We are experiencing a very high volume of sellers; thank you for your patience. Drop-offs will be taking us 1-2 weeks to get to.
Our “No Buying” weeks of each month are as follows: Feb. 22-28, Mar. 25-31, Apr. 23-30, May 25-31, June 24-30, July 23-31, Aug. 25-31, Sept. 24-30, Oct. 25-31, Nov. 24-30, Dec. 24-31, 2023.
General reminders: What helps us AND will help you sell a higher percentage of your items, more quickly
- Remove stained items, item with holes, faded/worn items, items missing pieces from your bags; yes, we are happy to donate these items for you, but scanning through them takes a lot of time!
- Stack clothing items in neat piles; we have to spread clothing out to evaluate it, so the quicker we can do that, the faster we will look over your items
- Please keep your load size within our guidelines below!
3 Ways to Sell with Us!
1. Walk-in Selling – 2 standard grocery tote bags or less
You can walk in with 2 standard grocery tote bags or less from 10-5pm, Tuesday through Saturday (except the final 7 days of the month), and sell on the spot or drop off!
2. Appointments – 2 large tote storage bins or equivalent
For larger loads, we make appointments and can look through your items either on the spot while you remain in the store or they can be dropped off. Please call or text us to book a selling appointment for your larger load at 607-216-7851. Please do not show up with larger loads unannounced, as we have limited space and this helps us work within our confines.
3. Large Gear/Items – Check before bringing in!
We can accept these items in as walk-ins, however we ask that you text us a photo or call to check in with us about them ahead of time. This will allow us to confirm our interest, which can vary depending on demand, condition, current inventory, etc. Call or text us at 607-216-7851.
We do our best to comb over your stash as quickly as possible, however sometimes staffing and sheer volume affects our ability to do so; we appreciate your patience!
Still have questions? Refer to our Q&A section below or call our store, our buyers would be happy to help.
We are now buying fall and winter items. We’re seeking back-to-school clothing, jackets, gear, shoes, and toys. We always buy the best of all seasons, however are more inclined to purchase clothing items such as outerwear, rain boots, rainwear, wool socks, etc. We especially need sizes 12 months and 5/6 in clothing!